Friday, November 5, 2010

RESPOND ON BASSAM!

I took this quote from Bassam:
The people that beat him up were also drug dealers. There were about 30 drug dealers all going off on one person. They were fighting over territory because if they didn’t have a spot to hide then they couldn't sell there drugs without the police finding out.
     I know what you mean bassam because i work in a store where theres a lot of drug dealers and they always fight. It even happened today at my store at 11/5/10. they is this guy in my store right now yelling for no reason. they are crazy out here your going to get use to it because i see it all the time and I'm already use to it i ain't going to help them at all because all they do is just staying doing the wrong thing. I'm not going to help anyone that is doing the wrong this because its not right.

     But if these drug dealers change their lives and be good i bet nothing would of happen to them at all because they would just mind their own business and do something with their life. Instead of just selling illegal drugs to Innocent people is just wrong truly wrong. i would help them out if some nice people getting jumped i would just tell my brother call police and i might even go and help him out literally.I don't care if my parents yell at me i just know that he is doing the right thing. I like when people do the right thing because for some reason it makes me happy from the inside of me but when someone is doing something bad it just like stabs me in the chest.

     I just wish that they're is a lot of people that manage to do the right thing instead of the bad. All you have to do is just follow simple rules basically laws. These laws where made for a reason so that  people can obey it instead of the people disobeying it. There is no point for anyone to follow the laws whats so bad about them? Bassam so one day you are going to get use to it maybe your area is not so bad as ares but it is believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment