Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I am mad! I need help

   
  I don't no why this is still happening to me. I am trying to do well in school but all I'm getting is bad grades. I don't know why. I am doing work but I'm still getting bad grades I am really losing my cool, I just want a good grade but I can't now I might get kicked out of A.S.T.I. but I don't want to. I want to stay so that I don't have to take 4 years of college. I want to make my father proud of me, I hate it when he compares me to other people like my brother who gets A's and B's which I hate so much when he compares me.


     I want to stay but I don't think I have a chance of staying because of my grade. I am trying to do better than my first marking period. I promised I will. Well I think I am doing well but I guess I am not. I have never been kicked out. But I guess this is going to be my first time. I just want to have a good grade so that I can succeed and only take 2 years of college. I am hoping I can stay this whole year to show them something. I am very pissed and mad at myself. I am tired of my lack of work now I am going to show people who I really am. I am going to be a good student. I am going to ignore people when they talk to me. I will make improvements.

    
     I am going to make changes and I am going to try really hard to make those changes so that I can have good grades better than my first marking period. I am going to do all my work, I won’t get distracted, I won't talk, and I will always focus so that I know what I am leaning about then talk about it later. I will take notes and study them even though I am not having a test tomorrow. That's the point of learning. If I don't get anything I will stay after school and learn about it. I will get help when I really need it and when I don't need it. I am going to do this just for my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment