Friday, November 12, 2010

Response to Luis Alba

I took this quote from Luis Alba because I really thought it was interesting and true:
Oakland is a great place to live at. I live in Oakland. Oakland is so much fun, so many things to do all day. You can go walking around, play sports, or just hang out with some friends. There are many places where you can go, the park, stores, or just outside. Many people out there say," Ohhhh... Oakland is dangerous, do not go outside or you will get shot." No, this hardly happens where I live, sometimes. Most danger is not during the day, it is during the night. What would you be doing at night all alone anyways.
    I live in Oakland to and I can tell it’s not a bad city. Well it’s kind of bad but it turns good. My neighborhood use to be full of drug dealers. There were a lot of them until police always passed by and got someone. This was a good thing because it made that street dirty and ugly because of the drug dealers. The entire drug dealers do is making people look bad in Oakland and I'm pretty sure in other places to but it makes Oakland look really bad. Because of the population that Oakland has.

     I really think Oakland is a good place without the drug dealers. I really think that everywhere else is worse than Oakland. I know that Oakland is kind of bad but a really good place to live in my oppion. I love Oakland especially because of the weather I think it’s perfected and I pretty sure it is because I know that the Bay keeps the weather balanced. Oakland is mostly safe but sometimes it just gets out of control at of nowhere.

     I love Oakland and I will live there my whole life no matter what anyone says. I will love Oakland until I die. I don't care what anyone says about Oakland I was born here and I will die here. When I grow up and be an intelligent person I am going to make Oakland the most beautiful city in the whole wide world then that when a lot of people are going to come and live there. It will be known as "home of the peace". Someday in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! This is true OAK representation. Our city gets a much worse reputation than it deserves...

    ReplyDelete