Thursday, December 16, 2010

Final Book Post

    
            In our final paperclip, we just made a summary and the part we had to read. We said that it was messed up that his mom faked it out by saying I'm sorry for everything, let’s forget about it. Then he wants to hear his mom say it again so that he really knows she wasn’t lying. So she said it and cried. David also cried. As the inspector came and asked so many questions, then left. She became that evil devil again that David see's every single day. I couldn't imagine how she had acted it out. That was unbelievable in my opinion. I just wish that she should of at least stop somewhere. But the torture him on is childhood. I know that David Pelzer don't want to remember those days.

            In the lit circle was getting better because everyone had said something that was and important part of the story. I think it gets everyone to talk and express their feelings and what they think about it. Well it starts off with people talking about something that makes others have thoughts just pop up. It helps one another to but we have to improve in taking turns because it is kind of rude. We should all take turns and don't cut one another so that everything to be perfect. If we keep on doing that, the people who got cut will get pissed one day.

            In the next semester I just hope that it is related to the first because I love reading those types of books. I am willing to read the other one I think it is call the foster care, I think that - that is the one when he goes to a different city. I want to read it because when I read it I get a great understanding of the book. It makes more sense then the video because they cut parts of the story or add which was not in the book. That what makes me pissed about the video. I always wanted a book that I am interested because when I got this book I became so addicted to it I wanted to finish it the first day I got it. This makes me want to read more and I love it. THX agin Mr. Sutherland!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment