Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Respond to chirsty!

I know you hate me for some reason right now, but all i want to say that every thing that you said on responding to Bassam post it is the same exact thing as me i swar to god.
Chirsty's Respond's to Bassam
Mr. Sutherland i just want to say that if you read this i already know what your going to say, so i'm going to say it now that this isn't a real counted post because i know it's not the format you wanted it to be so here.
I can relate to you! I do the same thing!. I love Facebook because it allows me to talk to people when I am bored, which is most of the time. Facebook helps me to contact the majority of my friends and if they don't have a phone yet I can message them if I needed help on something When I do homework, I usually get alot of notifications and I would eventually have to check it. Well actually I check and respond once someone comment or messages me right away. I don’t know why I do that, but yeah. Once I check what other people post on my wall it turns it into a 1 hour conversation leaving my homework hanging. Now I do finish my homework but I procrastinate alot which is bad. Sometimes I get in the mood to do homework without procrastinating but in the end I do start to procrastinate. When I need homework help I would ask my friends and the only why I can contact them is through Facebook and when I do ask them my friend and I start going off topic. I use Facebook sometimes to vent my feelings out and what my opinion on things are and my friends would help me and respond to my status and that gives me a feel of their opinions. Facebook = Gossiping. I came across alot of drama and arguing with on Facebook and it distracts me because it is interesting to read. Even though facebook is a distraction it fills in my boredom on the weekends or when I finish my homework early because I am able to talk to my friends without worrying that I have alot of homework to catch up or I would have to stop procrastinating. I get really bored easily thats because sometimes i don’t feel like going out and hanging with my friends or I don’t have a ride so I can just talk to my friends. I know that I seem lame but I’m really not. Well I think i am not lame. Anywho, Facebook is great for keeping your friends in contact but a great distraction when it comes to homework.
     All i want to say is that i do the same excat thing so dont worry just want to bring that out! And chirsty i'm sorry that your mad at me for something i don't remeber doing or that i did but didn't know it was about it. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment