Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Child Called "It"

   
  In this story A Child Called "It" it’s about a boy whose life was great in the beginning. But as he got older it became a disaster, like everything just when from a happy family to an abusive family. This story is kind of harsh to others because there is a lot of critical abusive. For an example like when his mom gets very pissed at something he does harsh things to her son but only one of their sons I guess it's because she says that he is a disgrace in their family just because he flunked the 1st grade. Then the mother gets pissed on something and she gets her angry out on her son, like she would hit him until he gets knocked out she would burn him she would stab him. I feel sorry for the boy.

     In my opinion I would of been ran away from home and never come back. But anyways her mom made him do choirs so that he can eat food like breakfast and dinner. When he never gets breakfast he goes to school and steal other kid’s food to survive or when he doesn't eat for two days or so. His dad always try to help him but then his mother angry always won, because the dad hates angry and whenever he try to help him out she tortures him in front of him and he just gives up on his own son which in my opinion is very cruel to give on your own son, the one you made, the one you loved. I give effort to the dad because he tried to help the boy out because he knew it was wrong for him to be treated like that.

     All I have to say when I have a son or a daughter I swear I will do anything for them I will kill my self for them and if the mother of my child was like the same mother in this book, I would of never let this happen I don't care what anyone say. I will kick her out the house I will call the police to take her to jail and I will divorce her ass. I would never like to see her in my life. I want to say that I am a good person I will do good things for good people but for the bad people I would go against them. I just want to say I would never do that to anyone or I will kill my self or do something to stop it. I'll do no matter what for them!                                    
                                                          :)!!!I MEAN IT!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment