Thursday, December 16, 2010

Respond to Rokhsor

When I seen this quote that Rokhsor said made me really into it:
Wow, Child Called "It" is so boring.

I highly disagree with Rokhsor because I love that book ( it's maybe because that was the book i was only into) and I feel sorry for him and his life. have you seen what he had to go through. He had a life he never expected. which was tortured. Basically it's like boring that he gets abused. That's serious $#!% because its like your saying if someone is getting abused it's boring. It's not too. I would try to help that person at any type of point, name it and i'll do it idc.

      I know that no one was listening to you because they were just trying to do good in the final, i bet. But i feel you in most of the way because everyday in our lit circle discussion it's always about us talking about his abuse and stuff like that. We talk about events and it is always about abusing because it is through out the whole book. like a part she got burned, the part he got anomia in to his throat, also that incident when he got stabbed.I know what you are talking about. I know you want to talk about other things but abuse, because its repetative and it seem like it's boring when it's repetative, like what im saying right now.

     I read your whole blog and you said that, she is doing that to keep him strong. I just want to say this why does she want to only make David strong how about the rest. You know sometimes the web lies, there are a lot of fake things in the web and everyone knows that so i was just trying to bring that out because you may not know if your evidence is true or is wrong. Where's the proof sista? sorry if you think im being harsh to you ok, don't feel that way ok. love ya!! I just want to say that this is my favorite book ever and no one could stop it! I'm glad Mr.sutherland gave us this book. I'm starting to like reading a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment