Friday, December 10, 2010

responding to Jazimine

Found this interesting quote from jasmine:
"I like this quote because everyone can relate to it. If we're all the same, it would be boring. Never follow anyone- be your own person. Set your own trends and follow your own dreams".

     I am not going to be that guy in the street asking for change, imp not going to be that guy that sells drugs for a living and killing them self, and I am NOT the guy that going to buy drugs and mess up my life while I still have a change to follow my dreams and carrier. All you have to do is try instilling u get and I promise you that you will get the things that you deserve. I know i have a chance to be a better man then i am right now. While i grow up i will help thoses people that need to step up their game and be like me one time. I will help anyone anywhere anytime. I think that just be who you are and always believe in your dreams.

      Finally, the test that i was talking about geometry that was my first test i ever passed in this school. I just have to believe in myslef everday and I'll hit them A's every day. Just believe, just be yourself, don't let no one judge you for who you are always BELIEVE!!! Later on you will see what i truely mean later in life!


     I see what you mean jasmine. This sometimes relates to me and it doesn’t. First it doesn’t because sometime I give up in myself and sometimes I try hard and bring out my dreams. I usually give up but I started to believe in myself lastly because I know I can do what I want if I really wanted to but sometimes I just don't put enough effort to it and that when I give up. Like today I believe in myself that I was going to pass my geometry test and I did. I started to follow up my dreams and show who I really am.

No comments:

Post a Comment