Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Soccer Game

    
      Yesterday I was playing fut ball which is now called soccer and I played really good. I was playing against the teacher and students and it was 1-7 our team was winning badly and then when Mr.Higashi, Mr.Fargher, and Mr.Fong came it was challenging. Then Mr.Fargher was playing dirty sliding and trying to hurt people which he couldn't do that to me because I was too good for him. After that they were just coming back on us real bad. They were scoring after another and another and another. I was like ooh hell no then I started to guard the good people and I blocked it most of the time. But sometime I didn't because they run really fast and I run really slow so I couldn't do nothing about that.
       Then, I started to stay back so I can have another chance to block all of them and I did but they still scored I can tell they have good strategies that I couldn't handle. Then they just started to pour on us like it was nothing. They scored one after another 2-7 3-7 4-7 5-7 6-7 then that's when I stepped up my game. I was like no I am sick of them scoring so the I blocked the ball and I got it and I took it from my side of the field to the other and then I kicked it to my teammate and they almost scored I was hoping he would of scored but he didn't. My defense just rose up and I was just blocking who ever was in my way. They were never passing it to my side because they knew I was going to take it or kick it to my teammates. Then it was the Golden goal and we made it 6-8 and Mr.Fong said one more.
        Finally, we were tired and they were still energetic then they scored one because of me I didn't kick it right and I was really pissed so we had another chance but then one of our player which I think is the best got hurt on his finger he was bleeding he went to go wash it then that's when they scored on us and we lost. The End

No comments:

Post a Comment