Saturday, September 25, 2010

Me Not Doing My Work!!!

     I just came from work and I am wasted. I am completely out of energy so basically I’m just going to right why I didn't make my blog on time. First reason I was being stupid wasting time on facebook, second reason I was working, and third reason I was too lazy. I am very pissed right now because I am getting an F so far in Mr. Sutherland’s class and I am trying to make it better for my self but something is always in my way. I just hope that I just do my homework and then do what ever I want after that so I don't have to worry about anything at that time or that day.
     When I came back home from work I started to right this post and now I’m going to finish it for sure because nothing could stop me now I can't go on facebook because my brother BLOCK THE WEBSITE which I am happy for now because I don't have anything going in my way. Now I am still writing this for no reason because Mr. Sutherland said after 12:00 its tooooooo late to turn it in. Well Mr. Sutherland I went to work at 6:00 to 12:00 midnight that’s truly why I am doing my blog right now.
     Finally, this is me Saber Saleh being very honesty and hoping that you will still take my work. I was being not so smart about doing my work all I had to do was just do my homework and I don't have to deal with anything coming my way right now I can tell that I am doing redundancy because I am just trying to hurry up and do my homework and sleep. Then when I finish sleeping my dad will wake me up at 8:00 and take me to work with him. So now you know that you never ever want to live my life o.k. All I wanted is just to be a normal person that gets to go places that hangs out with their friends and get a phone I wonder why I cant do that I just wonder. Thank you. ( No applause No applause)

No comments:

Post a Comment