Saturday, September 18, 2010

Response

I took this quote from Nawara Ahmed:
As a freshman, I was scared. I felt like I was not going to succeed even though I was accepted, I did not feel like I was ready. While the year went on, I became to fully understand the requirements and expectations to succeed as an ASTI student. I felt more relaxed. As a result, teachers should console the students about future classes so they can arrange themselves to be successful.
This quote was so compared to me because my brother and cousins always told me this school is hard and I was getting scared at that time. Then I realized they weren't lying and I feel the same way she does. They use to tell me you will get kicked out. They said that because they know I play around to much and I don't take things seriously but when I went to ASTI and that's when it struck me. I started to participate and try as best as I can. But this marking period I didn't because I was still use to middle school.

This quote also made me really get use to ASTI. Because I can tell it’s hard because they always say something about college in ASTI and I know college is hard. I can tell that she is feeling the same thing as me. I know what she mean and feel. I thought I wasn't going to pass a class but I am passing and I am trying to do as best as I can so that I can prove to her that she doesn't have to be scared and show her that if you try your best you will get the grade you deserve and you should believe that. I was doing badly in the begin but now I am doing good to make up for what ever I did badly. I was doing bad because I was still use to middle school I never use to do my homework and I didn't do it in the first week of ASTI and that’s how bad my grades our right now so I am trying to do my best to make all of it up so that’s why I am doing my homework right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment