Friday, March 18, 2011

The Mr.Sutherland "Don't Call it A Vignette Project" OK

1.Snowman
2.Entertainment
3.The Crew
4.The Life



Snowman
        During the break from school me and my family went to Reno which was the best day of my life. As we were playing in the snow we found a snowman, as we found the snowman we tried to tackle. As soon I seen it I ran to it and tried to tackle it and it hurt like hell. It was like a brick wall. I was in pain for the whole day and I still tried to tackle it, because I had nothing better to do.
          Later after we finish the snowman off with my body my whole family was throwing snow balls at me and my brother Camal. There was like a foot down the snow which we did not notice. Then me and my brother fell in then they threw a lot of snow balls at us which hurt. One time he threw a snow ball at my face which went into my mouth and it was disgusting because I never taste snow before. Then my brother shoe got stuck and then I have to take it out because he could not do it. Then I took it out with my teeth like I did the other time I went to Reno.
          Finally, as we finish fighting against each other we tried to break the snowman even more. I had a scarf and I try to use it so then I can cut the lower body of the snowman which we fail on that to.  Then I tackle it one last time before we left and then I broke it then we try to break the other lower body and that was a fail then we just left.

Entertainment
    At school I crew up a couple of time but the point is to keep everyone entertain. It’s a habit even though I try to stop it does not stop with me instead it just keep going on even though I am in a bad mood. I am a nice person inside and outside if i want to. Entertainment keeps me happy when others laugh because it makes others happy, but I really need to stop in some places because i can get in trouble with teachers.
    In school that is when I entertain people. Most of the time I usually mess around but since my grades were not so good I am trying to be more productive in all of our activity's. In the class it seem like a Comedian came into our class room.(which is me) Me and my friend Yazen who is my best friend, we goooo way back. We always make fun of each other but i am better than him in jokes. then me and my friend Yazen makes fun of people which his jokes are alive and my was just like a newborn baby came to life.
As I screw up i start to realize its going to effect me later on in life. I also notice its making it harder for me to reach my goal.Its leaves me out in the opening lost. That is one thing i hate about my self and like in a way. In a way i keep peoples emotion up, and the thing i do not like about it is that it makes me become careless for my future and goal. That is why people say that always believe in your goal, which i agree with them because i want to follow but i am pretty sure that it is not going to happen in my opinion.
The Crew
The crew. The crew is me Luis Alba, Fermin Carrera, Yazen Fayad, David Perez, and Bassam Al-kabash. These people are like my brothers to me. What i like about our crew is that we always have something to say to each other in a funny way. Also another thing is that we are never mad at each other unless its something really serious. I never had cool friends these people. I swear life would have been a b**** with out them. I would be bored to death and if one of us have problems we cheer each other up. We are like a therapist for each other because we cheer them up and solve the problem and keep them in a good mood.
This crew was the best crew I ever had. Every lunch we go to the same place and we just have fun sometimes and we do not even get a chance to finish our food which cost money and it smell fantastic. When we see a car like a curve car basically its called a punch buggy then we punch each other and we say no punch back so then we would not hit the person who hit us. We are just not mature but when we are near someone we become mature and sort of immature, but that is how we are. That is why i like my crew because they the S#!%.
The Life
My life is really terrible. i have been to serious things that effects me a lot. One thing is my grades it is really bad last semester and i am proud of my self because i have been improving suffienctly which i am proud of. My teachers give me complement and that is what makes me happy  a lot because it basically keeps my hopes up. I was failing like real bad but then that became to an fantastic student.
School is the main thing in my mind. i do not know why we have to learn and now i notcie the real me. I took lots of people advices and those advices are helping me succeed and be a responsible person in my life.
I hate the first part of my life because it was torture and now its the best. well sort of the best because i know that i am still going to have trouble in college and when i am a upper class men. I have to step my game up since i know i am becoming a better student i was like a chick and i just hatched out of my egg and become a new person and make better decisions for my life and goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment