Thursday, April 7, 2011

Response to Adralyn

     As i was reading one of my groups which is Adralyn Zulu mini review about her book I found something interesting that grab my attention which was:
Not trying to say something wrong but most people know black women as people with bog booty and big boobs. So when a women like that is trying to be in something where some men think they can use them to get a little something they want.
     The first sentence grab my attention because she is saying that most African American have big booty and big boobs. I just want to ask a question does it matter about how the body looks like and how it is appeared. Basically, I disagree because there might be some other people with different ethnicity that have that body shape.It is wrong to said that I know for some people it causes attraction but still your basically saying that African American have the most how do you know where is your proof. I know that i sound like i am in a rebuttal but i am just saying. When i say i disagree i do not mean like "WTF she hella stupid no they don't have big booty and big boobs" thats is just not me i would of said that personal to you but i know that you will know i am playing because we always play like that.

     In my opinion i could of said yes but people will be like oo Saber i see you trying to holla and they would think i am a perve for check out people body.  But i am not saying anything negative about African American body shape. All i am saying that they are not the only person that have shapes like that there are many ethnicity you do not even know so you can not just bring it out like that. I would of agreed with you if you had prove to back it up but i am guessing you do and i am also guessing that you rushed on this and put personal thoughts into but make sure that you know what your saying. It is wrong because you have not seen others ethnicity, also that is the main reason why i had to disagree with you on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment