Saturday, October 2, 2010

What I Did Today

     Today I woke up this morning which i thought was going to be a sunny day again for me but it wasn't. Then i realized my dad didn't wake me up this morning for work. After that i told my mom to wake up my sister because shes the one that is going to drive me there. As i told my mom i went in the bathroom took a shower and was singing at the same time, and got out without brushing my teeth because i left my tooth brush down stairs so i went down to go get it and my brother was in then i told him to give me my tooth brush and he did.

     After that i went up stairs and brush my teeth and then i told my mom to make me some breakfast with i wanted to do but she wouldn't let me because she said that the hash brown that i was going to make will take too long. Then she made me a egg sandwich with cheese in it that tasted really good i would like to eat another one but i can tell that shes not going to make me one because im already too chubby lol. Then my sister went inside the car to warm it up and i stayed on the sofa to eat my breakfast and i sort of took long. that really made my mom mad which i am really sry for that mom love ya but anyways when i finish my breakfast i went inside the car and she went to the store i was working out.

     finally i went to the store to help my dad because i feel sry for him. Thats why i went to the store because i love him so much with all of my heart. Then i stayed there and it was the day that you have too pray which is every friday afternoon. But i didn't go because i had to help my cousin run the store. After i stayed there from afternoon untill 8:00 o,clock. then my cousin said that he didnt need me so they took me home then i went on the internet for no reason because im bored and i went in the bathroom came out and i notice i didn't do my homework so here you go.sry for the grammers

1 comment:

  1. OMG ARE YOU SEROUIS I HATE BLOGGER AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! MR.SUTHERLAND I PUBLISHED THE FIRST TIME AND IT DIDN'T WORK THEN I PUBLISHED NOW IT WORK BS. OMG I AM PISSED

    ReplyDelete