Friday, October 8, 2010

Why I am Pissed!

      I am pissed because i need to make up a lot of work. Which i don't like to get bad grades at all. I don't know where i got this laziness from. I just hope it goes away because i will do bad in the first year of high school. So basically I am going to try hard to keep my grades up so that I can get a good future. I don't want a job that gives me a headache like my dad. I wish that he just retires and i swear to god i will work for him which I'm already doing. I want to get good grades just to keep him happy and for myself. I don't want my dad to see my F's he don't want to hear that. I just need to do my work so that i don't have to worry about anything.
 
      I am trying to make my dad happy because hes been complaining about how hard he worked. Which he did he work in a store for 34 years. I cant live if i do that I'm really glad that my dad did this think for his family he not a failure like them others that messes their life up. I love my dad so that is why i am trying to get my grades up. I just want my dad to know I'm just like him i wont give up for him will do the thinks he want me too and i will succeed and make my dad happy and believe in me that i wish he can do. He sometimes he a different person then later he just change like in a snap of a finger which i really hate it when he yells because hes head starts to hurt more and i tell him in my language hope god may bless your head.

     Finally, I am trying to make my family happy because i am trying to make them proud of them so that they can see the real person in me basically. I want them to know that i will be with them. i will love my parents like they love me i will do anything to keep them loving me i will protected them i will defend them i will do whatever it takes no matter what ill do it. I will do it for them because they also did it for me.Thats why i love them with all my heart.

                                                                THE END
   

No comments:

Post a Comment