Thursday, May 12, 2011

Rough Draft Reflective Essay!

How do I like having a blog? How has blogging changed the way I write, the way I think, or the way I think about writing?
Where do I get my ideas doe blog post topics? what inspires me to write? 

     I like having a blog because it helps me express my feelings and also it gives me something to do when i do not have anything that is useful. If i am having a bad i go ahead an blog it online or if there is a question people need to ask i have like response which is basically like an advices to whom that asked the question. Another thing why i like having a blog it helps me more in my education and more for my english speaking. Also in my opinion i think that blogger have made me a better writer because i can read others people blogs and post and as i read it i learn from it i get information like use big vocabulary that i haven't used before and i try to put it in my post. It helps me a lot because it helps me become a better writer because sometimes i get help on my grammar because either people are being friendly or they have nothing to do or it is for homework. That helps me better in my education for a specific class which is writing and English those classes i have the best on. That is why i like the blog it is not just homework it is called in my perspective "leading your self to a better Education".

No comments:

Post a Comment